Face massage how-to
Drybrushing gently exfoliates dead cells, smooths fine lines, reduced puffiness. Skin looks refreshed and bright.
Here are the rules for dry massage of the face and neck:
- Cleanse your face before the massage. The brush and skin must be dry.
- It is recommended to perform face massage while lying down.
- Massage lines are directed from the center of the face to the sides, in the cheek area - diagonally.
- The neck is massaged from the jugular cavity up to the chin (avoiding the thyroid gland), and on the sides of the neck, on the contrary, from top to bottom.
- Movements should be light, sweeping.
- Caution: do not do dry brushing if you have wounds, abrasions, rashes, inflammations, skin diseases.
- After the massage, the skin should turn pink, but not red. It is necessary to regulate the pressure so as not to damage the skin.
- A session lasts 3-5 minutes, at first 2 sessions per week are enough.
Brush care instructions
The brush should be cleaned after each session. Wipe it with a damp or antibacterial napkin. Do not soak in water or pour water onto the brush. If water gets on the brush body, dry it horizontally with the bristles downward, away from heating.